Thursday, April 02, 2009

 

My Girl - The Sequel


MY GIRL IS ALIVE AND KICKING!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I am so happy that there's no way a blog entry could do my mood justice.

When I came home from work today, Olivia made some cryptic comment to Rita about "showing me the dog." I assumed that she had found another dog online that she wanted to adopt. (We've been thinking about getting another one after I found the stray. But we're pretty skiddish about it.)

After dinner, the family led me out into the living room, and there on the Westland Humane Society web page was my darling girl in all her glory. It probably took them a few days to get her cleaned up, checked out, and spayed.

So, she's looking for a family. We don't have a minute to spare before the weekend, but if she's still there this Saturday, we're going to go for a visit and...... who knows?

We might end up adopting her after all.

Here's the web site where you can see some pictures of my girl:

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13395572

Comments:
Awww she is a cutie!

I suggest the name "Girl" for her....since the story does follow that name.....
I really hope she is still there tomorrow for you.
 
Hmm, the page isn't there anymore. Did you adopt her??
You can't just write two parts to a series and leave us hanging like that!!! :-P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter