Monday, October 01, 2007

 

Monday Morning Blues


Not much lately, especially today. Trying to get back on track after having to spend a major portion of the weekend dealing with hurt and disappointment from a very unexpected source. Ah, life's little surprises......

So, I'm starting out my week being very thankful for my lovely wife, who is someone that I know I can ALWAYS depend on when I'm down. One thing I'm especially grateful for is that when we are both disappointed, we always draw closer together and comfort each other. We spent a lot of time yesterday talking and holding each other.

Also, I'm thankful for my parents, who once again proved to me over the weekend that I can always depend on them when I manage to wander into a situation that I can't handle. (Not the same disappointing situation discussed above!) Forty-three years old and the folks are still standing by me and bailing me out! Thanks, Mom and Dad for all the love and support you show me, Rita, and the kids on a continual basis. We love you!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter