Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 

Vacation Wrap Up


I knew it was only a matter of time before I fell off of the "Blogging My Entire Vacation on a Daily Basis" bandwagon. However, it wasn't because I got too tired or lost my creative energy.

It was simply because there was nothing to blog about.

Our vacation ended with a whimper, not a bang. We hung around the lake house a lot. We ate ice cream. We watched TV. We sat around some fires.

That's about it. The kids were a little bored, but Rita and I were highly relaxed.

The wrap up - Vacation 2008 was very restful and very nice.

Now, as soon as we got home on Monday evening, the Butlers immediately got another iron in the fire. Watch this space over the next two or three days for a special announcement. It's going to be exciting stuff!

(At least for us!)

Comments:
Glad to 'see' you back in Blogworld, Tim. I'd given up checking your site after a few months so these new entries took me by surprise today - and what a nice surprise to find out you had vacationed in 'my' part of the US.

Even though I live in the UK, I have almost spent more time in the Houghton Lake/Prudenville area than here and so I know all about Nibbles, Higgins Lake and other places you mentioned.

Glad you all had fun and hope that your mom is fully recovered now. I'll check back often.

Ian
 
Thanks for coming back and checking up on me, Ian. Events have pulled me out of the blogging world, but hopefully, I am back to stay now.

Mom is doing well lately. No more cancer, thank God.

Thanks again!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter