Wednesday, September 26, 2007

 

The Butlers of Springfield


Usually, I don't go in for this sort of thing, but I found out about this fun web site on a blog that I read several times a week. It's a promotional site put up by Burger King to publicize the Simpsons Movie. Basically, you upload a photo of yourself to the site, and their conversion software turns you into a character from the Simpsons.

So, without further ado, here's what I would look like if I were a character on that popular animated show. (Of course, my faithful dog, Walker, would always be at my side.)



Below is me taking Walker for a stroll past the famous Kwik-E-Mart in Springfield. Note that that we're being followed quite closely by a really nosey, annoying Burger King logo.




If you want to see yourself as a Simpson's character, check it out at Simpsonize Me!!

Comments:
I tried that site a while ago, Tim, and surprise, surprise.......we look very similar in Simpson World.

Not many variations in the data bank I guess.

Oh except you were able to choose hair !

Ian
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter