Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

I Must Have One


Below is a link to what may be the most unusual contest that I've ever seen. Please do yourself a favor and check it out. I would be afraid of the consequences if I owned one of these. It drives Rita a little crazy when I do some light reading in the bathroom. (Hey, it's a lifelong habit. But now, with six kids, the restroom is sometimes the only place that I can spend a few minutes in peace and privacy.) If I owned this sucker, no one would ever see me.

Be sure to mouse over all the components to see exactly how complete this ensemble is. I absolutely love the megaphone on the floor. Even if I don't get the whole thing, I'm strongly considering just getting the megaphone.

http://rotorooter.com/john/

Comments:
Totally funny!

I think it may be a guy thing, but I think if Kevin had a bathroom like that, I would never see him again!

I have to tell Kevin about this! lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter