Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

All Right, Let's Settle This Once and For All


The kids are watching this new documentary by James Cameron in which he and his team claim to have found the tomb, bones, and family of Jesus in Jerusalem. They are having a wonderful time pointing out all the flaws in the arguments and evidence being presented. It's such a ridiculous claim that I think they're having trouble keeping up with errors.

But let's just put this whole issue to rest, shall we?

Jesus is my Lord and King. He's also my friend. In fact, I talk to Him on a daily basis. Often, more than once. And if He ever married Mary Magdalene, had a bunch of kids, committed any sinful acts, died and left His bones behind, or for that matter, won the lotto.....

....HE'S NEVER MENTIONED IT TO ME!

He also never talked about it in His Word, the Bible.

So, case closed, as far as I'm concerned! He and I are close enough that I'm sure these issues would have come up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter