Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Word Verification Activated


As of this morning, I've activated word verification for all comments to this blog. That means that if you wish to leave me a comment, you must now go through one of those slightly annoying "Enter the Word You See in the Above Picture" deals before your comment will appear on the site.

I'm doing this because I'm sick of having to delete all of the spam everytime I post something. Granted, I'm sure that all of the spammers, with their offers of free gifts and incredible deals on medications that promise all natural male enhancement, are only being kind and looking out for my best interests. But at the risk of sounding like a grumpy gus......

...enough's enough.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter