Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

Life's Unexpected Developments


Ah, unpredictability. Tis the spice of life.

Okay, maybe not the spice. Maybe it's more like a really important condiment. Maybe it's the sweet ketchup and the bright yellow mustard on a juicy, thick, half pound cheeseburger.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheeseburger....... (pant, pant, pant...)

Anyway, looks like life may be on the verge of dealing us one of those surprises. It's funny how when you think you've planned for everything and have it all under control, the Lord sometimes says, "No, that's not the way that it's going to be." Sound interesting? Well, I'm sorry to have to be so mysterious, but continue watching this page for further details. (For those of you who fancy yourselves as detective types, there is a subtle hint in the title of this post.)

Tonight, the kids are pumped. Why? It's our weekly Advent Night Celebration. What happens during Advent Night? Well, I'll have a full after-action report tomorrow. I'll say now that it's a blast, and every family should do something like it.


Comments:
Hmmmmmmm
I think I know, but I will wait :(
Come on.....Tell me!
LOL!
Jackie
(Is Rita Pregnant????)
 
Jackie,

A very good guess, but I can tell you very definitely that Rita is not pregnant. (Nice try though. I'm sure you created a temporary stir with any of my family members reading this blog. LOL!)
 
Ok! I suppose I have to wait and see!
Jackie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter