Friday, September 08, 2006

 

Vacation - Day 7


It was inevitable. Today was our first real "down day." We were so tuckered out that we decided to have a day with nothing planned. Rita did take the kids for some swimming off of the public dock while I did some shopping in Prudenville. Other than that, we played games and watched TV.

Since things were so quiet, Rita decided to crash on some overdue haircuts for the kids. I finally twisted her arm and got her to so something that she's refused to do got a LONG time - give me a haircut. I've asked her time and again since she started cutting the kids' hair if she'd take over doing mine. I think she was pretty nervous about what I'd look like when she was done. However, we're in vacation, and that will give me a few days to recover if she really screws it up. But surprisingly, I turned out okay. Probably every bit as good as I do when someone from Fantastic Sam's cuts it for me. It took a long time, but that was mainly because Rita had no experience dealing with bald spots.

So, I looooook mahhhh-velous.

Well, kind of.

I mean, for me, I look pretty good.

All right. I'm the same old homely guy but with short hair. Just don't tell Rita. She loves all those makeover shows, and I think she's feeling kind of proud of the new me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter