Friday, September 01, 2006

 

Overdue Updates


A couple of updates that I should have posted days ago but never got around to -

Olivia did get a part in one of the choruses of <em>Aladdin</em>. She's in the "Magical Creation" chorus. If my thinking is right, these are the kids who pop out of the wings whenever Genie creates something and it has to appear. For example, if Aladdin wishes for a rabid squirrel to appear and attack Jafar, one of these kids pops out dressed as foaming at the mouth squirrel. If I'm lucky this will mean that I will have to spend tons of money buying a lot of costumes for Liv. (That was sarcastic.)

Mom definitely took a hit from the chemo about 3 days after she received it. Intense upset stomach. At first, she was being optimistic and hoping that she had actually caught a flu bug. Her oncologist told her that this was not the case. The chemo drugs were definitely the cause. Also, her blood tests show that the affects of the drugs haven't really hit her yet. Her white cell count is still pretty normal. Translation: Things are going to get worse. Not surprising, but not what we had hoped for either.

Please continuing praying for God to sustain her, brothers and sisters. She will get through this, but it's going to be a long road.

Tomorrow, my family leaves on a two week holiday in Northern Michigan. But the blogging fun just keeps on going! I am planning on posting an update everyday from God's country in the north. Maybe even with pictures from my digital camera. Tune in to see if I'm dedicated enough to do this or if I just blow it off.

Isn't the suspense killing you?????

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter