Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

What a Weird Kid


Aidan just walked up to me while I was working on the computer, holding a bag of uncooked spaghetti noodles. He asked me to open the bag so he could have one to eat. (Now, keep in mind that this kid has thrown up everything I've given him today except for the popsicle that I let him have about an hour ago. I was seriously worried that he was going to become dehydrated. However, I'm relieved that he's managed to hold it down.)

My response to him was to say, "Nah, you don't want a noodle. How about another popsicle?"

Nope. He wanted the noodle. Nothing I could say would change his mind.

So I gave him a noodle.

Now, what kind of weird child would prefer an uncooked spaghetti noodle over a popsicle?????????

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter