Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Lunchtime Visit


I got back from the hospital a little while ago. Mom's looking so much better than she did yesterday. She can't believe it, but she does. She's much more alert, and surprisingly, is moving her arm quite easily. (Although, she's not supposed to. I'm sure the mobility will diminish as the morphine wears off and she transitions to a weaker pain killer.)

One troubling thing is that she's having some kind of reaction to one of her medications and is itching all over. It's pretty miserable. The nurses ordered her some Benedryl to combat the itching, but at the time I left (an hour after it was ordered), it still had not been administered. (Mom's roommate had to wait three hours to get some Tylenol earlier.)

I'm still planning on picking her up at around 4:00 PM. My aunt has arrived, so we're looking good for her arrival back home.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter