Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Living with Mom's Cancer - Day 20


Mom continues to hold her own, although she wants to be back on her feet faster than she's able to be. She and Dad went out to eat the other night, and she was amazed at how much it took out of her. Really wiped her out. So, she's resigned to continuing to stay close to home until she recovers more of her strength.

I brought them dinner last night, and everything seems to be going okay. At this point, they're getting along with minimal help from others. I'm just getting them dinner and doing whatever else as the need arises.

No word yet on when Aunt Fran is returning. I don't know if it will be today or not. I hope it's soon. She's been wonderful and really eases my mind to know that she's tere.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter