Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Living with Mom's Cancer - Day 16


All quiet on the Canton front.

We did get a phone call today from Mom asking for help from Rita. One of her drains was killing her. Rita went over, and fortunately, it turned out to be something that could be fixed. It wasn't, as we fear, some kind of infection.

She continues to do quite well. Onward and upward. In fact, I'm going to discontinue these daily updates. I'll still blog about her situation when there's something new to report, but I'll probably refrain from posting something each and every day until she begins chemo-therapy.

If you would like me to send you an e-mail when something is written on The Servant's Quarters about my Mom's situation, please send me your e-mail address. I'll be happy to ping anyone who wants to keep up on her status via this web site.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter