Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

The Game Plan for Thursday


Just so you're aware, I thought I'd post the scheduled appointments for tomorrow and try to guess when updates would be available here. It's going to be a big day, so everyone's diligent prayers would be appreciated.

The appointment at the oncologist's office is at 11:45 AM. It's supposed to run a half hour, and I would expect it to end pretty much on time. Given travel time back home, I would expect that there will be an update here on the blog between 1:00 and 1:30.

At 3:00 PM, Mom is scheduled to check in at Oakwood Hospital. The operation is supposed to begin at 5:00 PM. Once she is checked in and I'm settled in the waiting room, I'll begin another running blog entry like I did during the last operation.

Good night all. Sleep well. Let's all pray hard for a good day tomorrow.

Comments:
Tim,
Kevin and I are praying for Denise today. I will be checking in later this evening to see any updates. Also, you can keep my in touch with everything by emailing me. jlynngrim@yahoo.com (I think you have it but just incase)

Praying!!!!!
Jackie Grim
 
Hey Tim,
I'm praying. This is a great way to keep us updated, thanks.
Christin Slade
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter