Saturday, July 15, 2006

 

Evening Update


I checked with Mom while Liv and I were on our way to McDonald's to score dinner for the clan. (Grease. Yum.) Fran is taking such good care of everyone. Wet burritoes for dinner, and she made homemade jam this afternoon. I told her that I feel like a bit of a slouch because things are business as usual for me. She assured me that I'd get my chance soon enough. Aunt Fran has to return to Grand Rapids next Wednesday, and I'll be on deck then to help out.

On the down side, she complained about increased pain in her side. She says she's really uncomfortable. She planned on taking a pain pill as soon as she hung up with me, so hopefully that will help out. If things aren't better tomorrow, Rita's going to go over and take a peek to make sure that everything's okay.

No church for Mom tomorrow. That's not suprising. Keep praying everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter