Monday, July 24, 2006

 

And Now....... The Lighter Side of the News


I just received word via e-mail this evening that Olivia and Philip have been invited to audition for a Little Caesar's pizza commercial on August 27 in Farmington Hills.

Wow.

I know I should be calm, cool and understanding that their chances of getting parts are very slim considering the talent that will be on hand.

BUT HOLY COW!!!!! IT'S A STINKIN' TELEVISION COMMERCIAL!!!! MY KIDS MIGHT BE ON TV!!!!! IN A PAYING GIG!!!!!!

Man. That's just too cool.

(Even the audition sounds too awesome for words. The last line of the e-mail told me to bring the kids "ready to eat lots of pizza." What a great job.)

Comments:
They were pretty happy, but I have to admit that I didn't get a chance to see their initial reaction. I was just finishing up this post on my blog when they arrived home. Before I could tell them that they might want to read the blog for some interesting news, Isaac had met them in the driveway and spilled the beans.

But of course, they are very excited!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter