Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Administrative Notes


Just a couple of points I'd like to make, in light of the fact that it looks like the number of hits on this site are creeping up slightly -

1) Please make use of the comments function if you have any feedback for me. I'd appreciate hearing any kind words of support or encouragement. You can leave a comment on a specific post by clicking the words, "Click to View/Leave Comment" at the bottom of that post. If you choose to make a comment, come back and visit again, as I will most likely answer your comment with a comment of my own.

2) For friends and members of the family who are interested in keeping up to date with Mom's condition, I am considering starting a distribution list of e-mail addresses that will receive a notification when something about her is posted on the site. That will take any guess work out of whether or not there's an update available. You'll know right away. Let me know in comments or in private e-mail if you are interested.

Thanks! Prayer warriors, keep 'em coming!!!! This is war!!!!!!!!

Comments:
Wanted you to know that I am with you guys every minute.I am praising God for the news today. God has some reason for this happening and some day we will now why. HE has a reason for all of this.
By the way I will make you some cookies.
Love to All
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter