Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Christmas Letter for 2005

AHA!

This is more like it. The first draft of the 2005 Christmas letter has been turned into my editor. (My dear wife) Right now, she's sitting across the table from me with her red pen slicing it to ribbons. It clocks in at 3 pages, so an entire page needs to be cut of it from somewhere.

Still, I'm happy. I've never gotten the first draft done this early. My new Christmas project plan seems to be helping me keep everything under control.

My current concern - I have a hard deadline to have shopping finished by Thanksgiving. I had wanted to get a lot of it done this weekend. Unfortunately, I got zero done. Too many other family commitments. I've got to get that ball rolling.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter