Thursday, November 10, 2005

 

Blog Jam


I am really enjoying my return to blogging. Who cares if no one in the world is paying attention to me? I'm enjoying myself, and learning to blog from my Pocket PC has really made things so flexible and convenient. I can write entries and store them until a wireless network connection is handy. Then, I can upload everything I've written very easily.

Well, my creative juices are really starting to flow, and I'm starting to feel frustrated because I'm coming up with ideas for things I'd like to blog on, but I don't have the time to write about them all. So, the result is that the ideas are just knocking around in my head and not making it onto my web site.

Hence - Blog Jam!

For example, right now I'd love to write about today's visit to University Hospital for an ultrasound of my shoulder (No surgery required, thank you.), the possibility that Gefforey Fieger may have to spend some serious time behind bars for committing acts of extortion against Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox (please, please, please....), two new running features - Things I Don't Understand and You Make The Call, what I'm listening to, what I'm reading, a statement of my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe and my Savior, my Christmas project plan, etc., etc., etc.

I want to get all these things down and many more. And it's exciting. I've always been able to write fairly well, but now, I feel like I am starting to fall in love with writing. And I'm thrilled at the possible places this adventure in words may take me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter